Monday, July 4, 2022
HomeQueenslandBrisbaneMaasra Apartments - Brisbane locals make up 92% of purchases off the...

Maasra Apartments – Brisbane locals make up 92% of purchases off the plan


 A high percentage of local owner occupiers have taken up the opportunity to purchase an apartment at Maasra Apartments in Coorparoo, Brisbane.

As construction progresses and with market demand for homes in Queensland continuing to grow, Maasra Apartments is experiencing a strong surge in sales, with 94% of apartments purchased by people who plan to live there permanently.

Brisbane local residents account for 92% of apartment purchasers at Maasra even though property reports say the influx of interstate buyers are driving the market. The remaining 8% are equally divided between residents of southeast Queensland and Sydney.

Maasra’s prime location close to shops, cafes and restaurants, transport, preferred schools, employment, parkland and short distance from Brisbane City have been some of the key considerations for apartment buyers, with Coorparoo historically being one of the most desirable suburbs for Brisbane locals.

Maasra Apartments Marketing Manager and TOTAL Property Group Managing Director, Adrian Parsons, said limited apartment supply in Coorparoo, as well as the premium quality of the development were some of the key drivers for Maasra’s owner occupiers.

“Maasra is outperforming the average apartment development with 94% of purchasers being owner occupiers,” Mr Parsons said.

“Owner occupiers favour more boutique developments that are amenity rich in desirable locations and with the majority of purchased apartments bought by people who plan to live there, it’s clear Maasra Apartments is setting the benchmark for owner occupier appeal.

“Maasra Apartments’ purchasers is well balanced between first homeowners taking advantage of the affordable price entry and downsizers seeking larger apartments for all the conveniences of apartment-living without the maintenance of a house and yard.”

A large percentage of Maasra Apartments’ buyers are Coorparoo locals, with 24% of purchasers choosing to remain in the suburb they already call home, with the highest percentage of local buyers (54%) currently living within 10km of Maasra Apartments. Buyers from the wider Brisbane area within 25km make up 14% of Maasra’s apartment purchasers.

Maasra Apartments’ developer Karam Group is offering a $10,000 grant to property buyers who purchase an apartment before the end of this financial year on June 30.

As Coorparoo locals, Karam Group Directors Anthony and Jason Karam are keen supporters of their community and planned Maasra to be much more than just an apartment building.

From the initial planning phase, the brothers were set on building a luxury apartment building of high quality that would be embraced by their local community and a place where residents felt connected and valued.

“It was our goal for Maasra to add value to Coorparoo by extending the village feel of the suburb we were raised in,” Anthony Karam said.

“We worked with award-winning Brisbane architect firm HAL Architects on the design of Maasra to reflect a sense of community and place.

“Residents can live comfortably in home-size apartments while embracing the wealth of lifestyle opportunities that apartment living in the heart of Coorparoo offers.”

Maasra Apartments offers a maintenance-free lifestyle with resort-style facilities just 4km from Brisbane’s CBD and is within walking distance of cafes and restaurants as well as a cinema, supermarkets, medical services, shopping centres and public transport links.

Amenities include a 25-metre pool with timber decking, sun beds, beautifully landscaped surrounds, a residents’ lounge, a gymnasium, boutique retail and cafe space on the ground floor and commercial office space on level one.

Prices for one and two-bedroom apartments start at $445,000 and range up to $1.7 million for the top-priced four-bedroom apartments with city views.

Only a limited number of city view apartments remain at Maasra Apartments, which is just 4km from Brisbane City, centrally located in Coorparoo on the corner of St Leonards Street and Holdsworth Street, with cafés, restaurants, cinemas and boutique shops within walking distance, as well as easy access to public transport facilities and road networks.

For sales information and to book an appointment at the sales suite, phone TOTAL Property Group on 1800 868 666 or visit

We encourage you to like the Your Neighbourhood Facebook page, to be updated on other projects or developments.

Source: Information, Drawings and Images
All article information is sourced and available for review from referenced locations.

– Information and Images supplied.

Subscribe to our weekly newsletter

Liked Your Neighbourhood ?

(Visited 187 times, 1 visits today)

Sourced: Your Neighbourhood


Source Link

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

- Advertisment -


- Advertisment -


- Advertisment -